Recruiter, Sourcing, Job Search Trainer, LinkedIn Help, Job Search
For Recruiting Clients:
I initiated my profession in Executive Search, Recruiting and Headhunting in 1992. I work with small to mid size manufacturing organizations, small companies and small businesses, offering a high level/executive search recruiting process, without charging high recruiting fees.
Passive candidate sourcing (LinkedIn, Google mining, Associations, Networking groups), Cold calling, research competitor companies, generate and find leads and contact information. Screening candidates, managing candidates in ATS (application tracking system), initiating recruiting strategy calls with hiring managers.
Job Search Training: One on One Coaching.
* How to find decision makers and get your information in front of them
* Behind the scenes – undisclosed information on what hiring managers are looking for, HR processes, interviewing tactics, how recruiters are finding candidates!
* LinkedIn – Learn how to use Advanced LinkedIn Strategies that your competition doesn’t know about
* Review and Set up your LinkedIn Profile – tips and tricks on getting your profile seen by recruiters, found in searches and helping you to connect with the right people
* Create Your Own Resume – resources to help craft your wording, ways to find keywords, format styles, resume techniques, samples