Michael j C.
Web Developer / Consultant
Your posting seems to be a great fit for me where I can enhance my skills as a qualified web developer. Please review my information below.
I have over 20 years of industry experience building web services as a freelance web programmer. I have experience in working for large and small organizations, providing services across the world into Europe, Canada and the United States as an International Consultant.
My abilities includes industry experience since 1993, revolving around web solutions; large and small. All of my web development work is W3C (HTML/CSS) compliant and if needed will configured your site to be ADA / Section 508 compliant as well. I work off of a scope of work.
I primarily build most of the web sites using WordPress. I do not recommend the purchase of templates or plugins but build things custom. Custom templates and plugins provide less overhead on the overall web site. My sites are built from scratch which means, essentially; you are getting a developed site with the minimal overhead which will perform optimized.
I am open to working with clients / organizations who are of a high-profile in nature in New York or in Europe.
Recent Projects Completed:
* PHP, mySQL
* WordPress, Joomla & Custom CMS.
* Server-Side Coding
* JSON, AJAX, SASS, REST, LESS
* Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation5
* PSD to WordPress, Plugin Customizations, Theme Customizations
* WooCommerce, Cart66, WPCommerce
* JQuery, Angular, NodeJS, Backbone & Grunt
* Web Services, API, SDKs
* Semantic Code, W3C Compliant, Optimized & Section 508.
* Responsive Design & Development, Mobile Web
* Cross Browser, Quality Control, AB Testing
* SEO, SEM, SMO, Google Analytics, Semantics
* Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus
* PhotoShop, PSDs, Layouts, Web Designs, Graphics