Network Test Engineer
A qualified computer networking professional with over 4 years of experience in configuring, testing, troubleshooting TCP/IP networks.
I have very strong researching skills that have helped me in analyzing and solving complex problems.
My graduate studies in Signal processing(MATLAB), Digital Communication, Optical fiber communication has helped in understanding algorithms and physics behind communication networks.
I am looking forward to gain experience in new technologies/softwares/protocols of communication world to expand my skills.I will be more than happy to offer my help in research/paper work related to subjects mentioned above.
- Cisco Routers: 2500, 2600, 2800, 3600, 3700 series routers.
- Cisco Switches: 3550, 3560.
- Network Management Tools: Rugged NMS, WhatsUpGold.
- Access Technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Token Ring, Gigabit Ethernet. VLAN, VTP (ISL,
802.1q),Ether-channel (Layer 2 & 3), Spanning-tree protocol, Rapid Spanning tree protocol,
enhanced rapid spanning tree protocol, Wireless LAN.
- WAN Technologies: T1/E1, T3/E3, Frame Relay, PPP.
- Routing Protocols: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,MPLS.
- Applications: DHCP, DNS, SNMP, Remote access and provisioning (SSH, Telnet, SFTP,FTP,
TFTP, HTTP), SNMP, RADIUS Authentication.
- Network Security: Firewall, GRE tunnel, IPSec, VPN, SNORT.
- Scripting Language : Perl
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008,
- Applications: Wire Shark, Microsoft Office, Lotus notes email, Testlink, Bugzilla.
· Over 4 years of experience in configuring, testing, troubleshooting internetworking technologies.
· CCNA and CCNP(switching and routing) certified.
· Experience with Linux operating system distributions and Perl scripts.
· Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
· Resourceful and quick to learn new technologies.
· Highly responsible and cooperative in dealing with Product managers, Software developers,
Project Managers and team members.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.