Quality product in time frame
Last active: 14 days ago
Having 7 years of work experience in requirement analysis, design and development on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/win7 platform with specialized object oriented architecture. The role includes communication with client to discuss requirements, design, architecture and other technical issues.
The exposure includes extensive design and development of applications using .Net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0, web services and Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013.
• Expertise in C#, ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, ADO.NET, WCF, web services, web APIs and SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 database, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services.
• In depth knowledge of SQL Server 2005, 2008.
• Experience of product localization.
Enterprise Experience of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Collaboration (Workspaces, Tasks, Forums, Surveys, Blogs, RSS and Wikis).
• Portal (Single Sign-on architecture, better search).
• Enterprise Search (Content Source, Search scope).
• Web & Enterprise Content Management (core document management, major and minor versioning, check-in/check-out document locking, rich descriptive metadata, workflow (via Windows Workflow Foundation), auditing, and role-based-access controls).
• Forms Driven Business Process (InfoPath Forms, Client/Server based form maintenance).
• Business Intelligence (web-based dashboards, server-based Excel Services, Excel Web Services API’s, BDC, Reporting Services).