Expert Industrial Engineer with pictorial arts experience
Last active: 17 hours ago
I have more than 5 years of experience in visual communication, photography, graphic design, and industrial design, i'm taking care of details and project times, to make it work the best possible way for you. That includes 3D jewelry design as one of the kind of projects in where I find more delight. Besides working as a freelancer before graduating as industrial engineer in 2014, I worked developing projects more on the engineer side related to calculus and plan drawing based on studies (Particularly in the HVAC area, 3d duct design, cfd analysis, thermal load determination, etc.)
This includes knowledge in the use of 3D software like, Lightwave and Autocad, the Adobe creative suite and some other software providers that work in the same industry such as Real Flow and Zbrush.
I am glad to communicate in english, french or spanish if your project requires it.
• Excellent quality you can corroborate thanks to the project's historial you can find below.
• My objective is to provide more than expected and build a trusted business relationship.
• Anything relevant will be custom made and done from scratch unless otherwise specified.
• I will do those modifications you consider necessary just let me know. The work is guaranteed, meaning that I will even refund entirely if it was necessary.
• Feel free to ask anything about how it's done. I believe the best results come when you are passionate about something.