Linux System Administrator. Experience with installing applications
Last active: 1 month ago
As a Linux specialist, I do work basically via a SSH connection and the command-line.
• Install/configure Linux-systems.
• Install/configure applications.
• Solve configuration problems.
• VMware related issues.
• Work with Amazon EC2 and create AMI’s from VMware images
• Install/configure applications that I have never seen before (I am autodidact).
I have experience with Centos, Ubuntu, Slackware and “Linux From Scratch”.
My first Linux experience was in 1994 with Slackware.
Since 1997 I take care of my home Linux server
Since 2012 I am doing freelance jobs as System Administrator
keywords: SSH, DNS, MySQL, Apache, LDAP, Sendmail, Dovecot, Sogot, Globalsight, Parallels Plesk, nagios, nconf, wordpress, Limesurvey, phplist, OpenERP etc.