German / English / Lithuanian translator
I am offering my services as written and oral interpreter in German, English, and Lithuanian. I speak all three languages accent free and have very good writing skills.
I am experienced in translating documents, manuals, literature, writing texts for websites, newsletters and social media sites.
I have also done simultaneous interpreting.
Below, my previous translating and language related experience:
- I have a Master's Degree in German Linguistics and Media Studies.
- I worked as a German-Lithuanian translator for translating agencies for several years in Lithuania;
- I offered translation services to the German radio station “SWR 1” within a report about Lithuania as EU accession country;
- Within my internship at the music distribution company "finetunes", I was translating informational content from German to English, creating visual presentations and manuals, and assisting in the maintenance of the social media, in English;
- I worked as a German, English and Lithuanian language teacher for international students in Germany.
- I speak perfect Russian but have no translating experience.
- Originally from Lithuania, I lived for 9 years in Germany and became a German citizen, and have spent over a year in Australia.