Creative and Versatile Editor, Blogger, and Web Content Creator
Last active: 18 days ago
I'm a young, web-savvy writer with a creative eye for taking things "as-is" and making them infinitely more personal, engaging, and efficient overall (basic SEO knowledge included). I also write custom what-have-you pieces, or alternately, edit and enhance those you've already created:
- Blog articles
- Social media updates
- Product reviews and descriptions
- Website landing and "About" pages
- Informational articles
- *Insert your unique writing project here*
Each piece I write is tailored to your voice and specifications, but always after a hefty dose of research on my end to make sure the product I compose is highly marketable, as well as fitting for your particular audience. Given clear instructions, I'm highly adaptable in nearly every situation.
Most important, however, is my ability to listen and understand your writing needs, whatever they may be, and deliver high-quality written and/or edited content based on those needs. I'm young enough to be engaged with current market trends and key audiences, but professional enough to produce innovative writing that will--forgive my cliche--"knock your socks off."
- I have a degree in Writing (Creative, Technical, and Analytical/Research) from Boise State University, as well as a second degree in Literature.
- I have a few awards under my belt, including the 2014 President's Writing Awards.
- I am the owner/CEO/President of COMMA,inc., my own personal start-up content writing, editing, and blogging business.
- I'm a former Teaching Assistant for my university's English Department who specialized in one-on-one consultations and editing solutions for individual Literature and Writing students.
- I recently completed a successful website launch for a small business based in Ontario, OR, including all written web-content, promotional materials, and social media management.
- Uniquely, I have an additional background in customer service and small business maintenance/ownership, so I fully understand the "non-corporate" side of the economic table, and am thus highly mindful of the ever-present budget.
While highly versatile, I do have a few particular interests and passions that I really enjoy sinking my teeth into when it comes to custom written content, including: Interior Design/Staging, Environmental Matters/Sustainability, Fashion, DIY/Crafting, Social Media, and Small Business Marketing Solutions. Don't let that list limit you, however!