5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
Last active: 12 days ago
5 years of extensive hands-on experience with strong concentration and enormous success in leading QA project with client-focused delivery and maintaining a track record of releasing high quality products within proposed schedule and budget.
Diversified experience in the field of Software Testing, which includes Automation, Manual, Integration, System, Database and Black Box testing; specialization in Quality Assurance Process and Methodologies.
Latest, worked in the position of QA Lead and handled an eLearning project with a team size of 6; wherein, I was responsible for handling daily stand-up calls, managing the team's daily activities and delivering quality work day in and day out
• An accomplished project and people manager with extensive experience in project management, requirements definition, software testing, and quality assurance
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and software testing life cycle
• Proficient at writing and executing test cases in highly structured development environments as well as performing all types of manual testing
• Adept at preparing test scenarios, test case designing & execution as well as reviewing the cases as per the end user requirement
• Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Scenario Based Testing, Exploratory Testing, Database testing, Installation testing, Localization testing, Security testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Ability to work independently, achieve timelines, contribute as a team player and organized working habits with a willingness to learn new concepts.
• Experience of key test Management responsibilities include estimation, planning, coordination, task allocation, task review, analysis and reporting and performance management thereby ensuring 80 - 90 percent utilization of test team across multiple projects
• Experience in analyzing simple as well as complex business requirements in detail
• Experience in Mobile testing
• Proficiency in working on AGILE environment and familiar with the AGILE methodology
• Experience in conducting Bug Triages
• Experience in all phases of STLC, which includes Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation and Support
• Experience in testing Client/Server, web based and product based applications on different domains
• Proven hands-on experience with quality assurance practices, including project plan development, test strategy development, test plan development, test case & test data review, and test automation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of motivating and developing team leaders and team players. Experienced using on-shore, off-shore, and mixed teams