Software Tester with SAP HCM Testing experience
Having around 5 years of good experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual) and SAP HCM Testing.
• Around 2 years of experience as SAP HCM Test Analyst .
• Worked on the HCM modules (SAP Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Performance Management, Learning Solutions, Payroll).
• Expertise in performing Manual regression tests for SAP HR modules in legacy R/3 and on Portal applications as well.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and importance of QA in Development/ Enhancement and Maintenance of software applications.
• Well versed with the Software QA concepts and testing methodologies like Agile and Water fall and other industry standard methodologies.
• Proficient experience in Manual Testing of GUI and functional aspects of the Web based Applications on multiple levels of SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• IT industry experience in Procurement and Human Resources.
• Experienced in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Browser Compatibility testing, Ad-hoc testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Black box Testing .
• Conducted Security, Multitenant and Multilingual testing.
• Participated in Defect management and Reporting.
• Experience in preparation of Test plan and Test Cases for Functional, Regression and Smoke Testing.
• Basic Knowledge in Performance Testing.
• Good Analytical, Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Result oriented, committed and hard working with a quest to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
• A team player, able to work comfortably with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.