Excellent, Organized, and Reliable
- Computer Skills –Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, DECS SABRE Airline Reservation Systems; Vermont Medicaid Information Management System, VT- On Demand, SharePoint, UAT creation and testing
- General Clerical Skills – Filing, scheduling, Data Entry, Multi-Line Telephone, bookkeeping, invoicing, 75 WPM Keyboarding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized, highly motivated, skilled and reliable
- Energetic, adaptable and outgoing
HP Enterprises; Williston, VT - Reference Analyst JUNE 2011-PRESENT
-Collects, evaluates and processes medical data that will be used by our company or for its clients.
-Input and update medical data in reference to CPT, HCPCS, and Diagnosis codes on file.
-Complete HP Enterprise Services and Department of Vermont Health Access Requests.
-Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10
-UAT creation and testing experience
-Record and document completed requests and procedures.
-Enter all pertinent information on claims system for claim processing.
B’s Clean Green; Williston, VT – Business Owner
-Administered everyday activities of cleaning staff.
- Perform various cleaning activities of assigned areas – rooms, offices, lobbies and public areas.
- Execute daily maintenance and cleaning procedures such as, vacuuming/shampooing carpets, dusting furniture, window washing, floor/wall sweeping/mopping/stripping/waxing, restrooms sanitizing/cleaning and trash removal.
- Inspect all the areas and office premises to check whether any part is left unclean.
- Manage all accounting, bookkeeping and invoicing aspects of the business.
- Comply with State and Federal rules and obligations regarded when being a small business owner.
VAS Clinic; Burlington, VT - Medical Receptionist/Office Manager SEPTEMBER 2010-FEBRUARY 2012
- Greet patients in polite, prompt, helpful manner and provide any necessary instructions/direction.
- Obtain and enter new patient demographics; update patient information, as necessary, in the computer system to maintain
accuracy for billing.
- Obtain insurance information; may require verification by contacting insurance companies and collect all co-pays and
balances, as required by office policies. Understand and can apply payments to balances.
- Answer phone lines, schedule appointments, and file patient charts.
HP Enterprises; Williston, VT - Resolutions Analyst MARCH 2011-JUNE 2011
- Investigate claims suspending from plan participants, providers, group administrators and other insurance carriers.
- Research and resolve suspending claims requiring adjustment.
- Determine claim adjustments based on eligibility of benefits, eligibility of participants and Plan provisions.
- Enter all pertinent information on claims system for claim processing.