Founder , CEO
Last active: 23 days ago
I have more than 8 years of IT industry experience which consists of developing, designing and implementing window-based & Web-based applications for the clients ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies. My key responsibilities are to perform infrastructure project management activities, which include project scope planning, requirement gathering, project planning, task planning and execution.
My objective is maintaining latest knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.My technical skill set includes a distinguished experience of working in Microsoft technologies like SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and .NET etc.
• Identify opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
• Provide technical vision thought leadership and a global view of the application.
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology for delivering the company’s services.
• Review current best practices for the selected web framework and establish the initial architecture for the application.
• Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.
• Recognize and fix implementation problems identified in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
• Experience as Software Engineer specializing in Project lifecycle,architecture,object-oriented design, development, testing, Maintanance.
• Lead more than 40 projects in Microsoft SharePoint(2007/2012, WSS 3.0, MOSS) including Designing, configuring, customizing, branding, developing, administrating, Supporting, Upgrading and Migrating.
• Worked extensively in database using SQL Server, Ms Access, XML
• Worked on diverse Platforms like Window 2000, 2003, XP,Vista,2007