Sharepoint/ASP.NET Expert Developer/Lead, MCPD
I am a software developer/team lead, you can rely on (10 years of experience, 20+ projects, 100-5000 man-hours each, leading dev teams up to size of 10).
1. Sharepoint 2007/2010/2013, Office 365;
2. ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC;
3. Database design and development (mainly MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012).
Also, I manage remote teams and do technical consulting and troubleshooting. I can complete any task in areas (1-3).
Aside from these main areas of activity, I know, and have done in past, much more (CTRL+F the buzzwords section).
Who am I?
A highly-skilled software developer, more than 10 years of programming experience, 20+ web and Sharepoint development projects, Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD). Before starting a partnership in late 2013, I have worked for subcontractor on Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) projects mostly for oil and gas industry companies and major banks in Russia. Many of our projects were subjects of NDAs.
What do I do?
1. I provide full application development cycle: starting with requirements gathering and ending with training and support. When needed, I mobilize additional specialists, up to project team size of 10, which is possibly outmatched only by the largest consulting and development companies. I have experience of being a CTO equivalent in software company in past.
2. I provide training in Sharepoint, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework (a custom in-depth course).
What are the values?
1. Value. I strive to do not encourage initiatives, the value of which I don’t believe in.
2. Challenge. Solving difficult problems is what I enjoy the most.
3. Rationality. I see beauty in precise and minimalistic solutions.
4. Transparency and trust. I bet on mutually beneficial long-term cooperation and build it on the foundation of trust. I gladly explain any of my decisions.
It's hard to maintain up-to date profiles everywhere, our most detailed profiles are on LinkedIn, please, ask us for the links.
Please, note, while there is an argument about is the difference in programmers productivity is 10x (Curtis 1981, Mills 1983, DeMarco and Lister 1985, Curtis et al. 1986, Card 1987, Boehm and Papaccio 1988, Valett and McGarry 1989, Comte d'Erlette 1952, Boehm et al 2000), there is no doubt, that a single bad programmer can slow down the productivity of a company to 0.
576 PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
177 TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010, Architecting, Installing, and Configuring
573 TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
515 TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Currently taking exams for Sharepoint 2013 and ASP.NET/Azure certifications.
Also I have some Coursera and EdX ones, and more are coming.
Learning is fun.