Prjoect Planner & Project Management with MS. Office & MS. Project
Last active: 12/03/2013
Prepare Project Schedule Based on CTR (Cost, Time & Resource) using Microsoft Project
Resource loading allocation each project, Assign resources & Manhour meet Project
requirement & Prepare S-Curve for planning on WPR (Weekly Progress Report) form.
• Forecast Based on Budget Manhours (Weight of Work, Baseline, Revision), Estimate At
Completion and Actual Manhours Work Performance for Spending Plan.
• Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system in order to support the
Project Manager’s decision-making process and allow him to complete the project according to the
internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements.
• Develop Weekly Progress Report. Combine Engineering Deliverable List to CTR and WBS (Work
Breakdown Structure) after Site survey, Preparing & Tracking MDR (Master Document Register),
Calculation Project Progress & Tracking Document (based on Transmittal, E-Mail and OTD
(Overall Tracking Document)) from Document Controller, monitoring Change Order (Additional
Work / Scope).
• Database System Assist & help Lead to develop database with Microsoft Access, entry &
updating data, Tracking data to supporting project information & project progress and also
man hour consumption, Improvement with Lead Project Control.
• Coordination Assist Lead Project Control to monitoring project meet to project requirement,
Distribute project information to each discipline Engineer Representative, assist Lead & Manager
for preparing invoice (WPR Closed Out and Summary Time sheets), working with Secretary
Project to monitoring CTR Submitted & WBS change,supervise duty of Project Control team during
the Lead on leave or field break (Acting).
• Tracking and Reporting All the Project Progress in Engineering Phase to Project Management & to
• Prepare STD Manday Report Monthly, Prepare Summary All Activity On Progress Project for
Reporting to CLIENT / COMPANY.
• Monitoring On Progress Project, Prapare MPL (ManPower Loading) Monthly Report, Monitoring
Manhours Consumption & working together with Secretary Project to Prepare Invoice base on
Actual Progress until Final Dossier (Closed Out).