MD KHURSHID ALAM SHEIKH
Systems, DC, Virtualization Integrator/Architect/Administrator
Last active: 1 month ago
• More than 8 years of rich & extensive overseas and indigenous experience in the area of Enterprise IT Architecture Domain knowledge in the bank & financial services. Primary focus is on Oracle Flexcube and VMware virtualization solutions but also brings to bear a wealth of experience with Cloud Computing, Datacenter Design & architecture, ITIL Design, Networking, Storage, and Microsoft solutions as well.
• IT Management Expertise: In depth experience with IT Operations, Project Management, Service Level Agreements (SLA), methodology standards of ITIL, ITSM, ISO 17799, ISO 20000 & COBIT, IT Budget (OPEX & CAPEX), Personnel administration & Career development.
• IT Consultation Expertise: In depth working experience with RFP/RFI, Bid Proposal.
• Solutions Expertise: Experience with Oracle Flexcube, VMware Cloud computing & virtualization and MS CRM & Exchange.
• Virtualization Expertise: Strong understanding of Server & Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Computing of VMware technology. Hands on experience with VMware ESX & ESXi, VMware View, VMware v Center, Physical to Virtualization Migrations, Site Recovery Manager, HA/DRS, Capacity Planner & Workstation.
• IT Infrastructure & Information Security Expertise: Experience with significant depth in Enterprise Datacenters including servers, storage and network. Sound skills in working with enterprise storage technology of NetApp (NAS, SAN, Fiber Channel, iSCSI); good understanding of Network Infrastructure of Cisco, Microsoft & Unix technologies with ADDS, IP, VPNs, DHCP, DNS, SSL, Proxy, MRTG, network routing, firewalls & switching skills as well as good working experience in HP & Dell servers.
• Having experience in all phases of IT life cycle and SDLC from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and administration.