Senior Java Developer
Last active: 2 days ago
I'm a Senior developer with more than 5 experience years on enterprise-grade development. My strongest skill is Java. I have worked with many Java framework from web to database.
- Web: Play framework, Tapestry framework, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Database: Hibernate (MySQL), Hector (Cassandra), Morphia (Mongo), Redis
- Cache: Hazelcast, MemCache.
- Search: Elastic search, Apache Lucene
- API: Resteasy, Jersey
- Beside them, I usually work with: Linux, Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon CDN, OAuth, Restful API, Web service, Json processing (org.json, jackson)
- And have worked with (administration and query ) both database SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, ...) and NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongo, Redis …).
About another language, I can code with Nodejs well. I already build project with Nodejs, express and MongoDB.
I'm looking for long-time contract, in challenge/interesting project, get exciting experiences to archive my dream: To become an excellent software architect.
I will try my best to perform projects, meet all requirements and believe on making customers satisfied.