.NET, Xamarin and web developer
• Enterprise application developer on Microsoft technology stack
• Deep .Net Framework knowledge
• Agile adopter (eXP, Scrum, Kanban)
• Desktop, web front-end & back-end development, solution architecture
• Mobile Development with Xamarin for iOS and Android
• Frameworks: .NET, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, WinForms, Entity Framework
• Concepts: OOP/D, DDD, REST, CQRS, PoEAA, MVC, MVVM, TDD, DevOps
• Tools: Visual Studio, ReSharper, dotTrace, TeamCity, NUnit, Rake, Team Build, NAnt
• Version Control Systems: Git, Mercurial, TFS
• Practices: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, emergent design, tests automation, unit-testing, TDD, evolutionary DB, eXP, Scrum, Kanban
• Databases: SQL Server, NuoDB, SSIS, data modeling
o Developed mobile trading platform with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
o Setup Continuous Integration (with TeamCity) for Native iOS apps and Xamarin apps.
o Introduced unit-testing as a valuable practice for development of business applications
o Took part of full-cycle development of forex trading platform for manual trading (cTrader) and automatic trading (cAlgo).
o Worked on performance improvements and fixing bottlenecks.
o Became a technical expert of unit-testing concepts and improved visibility and quality of unit tests.
o Lead development team of Contract Management System.
o Played a Database Analyst role in several projects.
o Received Intel Quality Award 2012.