I have been working as a website developer for more than 6 years. Over this period of time, I've worked with PHP based Frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter and CakePHP; and open source packages WordPress and Magento.
Timely delivery and quality product are the most important things to me and doing the hard work is my primary concern. My experience has given me the opportunity to work on a large variety of verticals, such as ecommerce, Social Networking, Real estate, Healthcare, Media and entertainment, Education, SAAS, Marketplace and more.
Skills: PHP5, MySQL5, Mongo DB, HTML5, Angular JS, Node.JS, AJAX and UI integration using the Bootstrap Framework.
Areas of expertise:
Versions: ZF1.10, ZF1.11 and ZF2
I have developed custom solutions for:
- Ecommerce sites (Marketplace/SaaS)
- White-labelled ecommerce platform
- Domain monitoring tools
- Membership sites
- Social networking sites
- Event management sites
- CMS sites
- Responsive Web Design
- Working with MU, 3.0, 3.3 and 3.5 WordPress versions.
- Integrating and customizing WooCommerce, BuddyPress
- Creating plugins from scratch as per the requirement, without customizing the core codes.
- Developing custom responsive themes from scratch using Twitter Bootstrap.
- API integration and development
- Payment gateway integration like PayPal (Standard, adaptive, pro, express), Stripe, SecurePay, Authorize.net, Sage Pay and more.
- Integration with MailChimp for newsletter subscription, Gravity forms, S2 and other membership plugins, Google Analytics and Google Maps API, blog, commission junction, and others.
- Working with Community Edition (1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0)
- Creating extensions and modules
- Custom responsive theme development
- Web services development
- Magento performance optimization
- API integration and development with JSON, Payment gateways, shipping companies, social media, Google Map, warehouse management, commission junction and other function specific APIs.
The Magento extensions, developed by me for the company, are available on Magento Connect:
- Custom development using CakePHP, Zend and CodeIgniter
- Creation of a set of standard modules which helps to minimize coding time and efforts
- SQL injection and XSS attack prevention for security.
- SEO friendly coding approach for better site visibility in search engines
- Payment Gateway integration (PayPal, Secure Pay and more)
- Shipping module integration
Please feel free to contact me.