Certified Google Analytics Consultant | PPC Manager
Last active: 13 hours ago
*** Who am I? ***
- Savvy digital marketing expert specialized in web analytics, conversion optimization, and PPC advertising. 10+ years of web analytics and digital marketing experience.
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Google Partner status) and Bing Ads certified professional.
- Learn more about my background from my LinkedIn profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimirondruska
*** What can I do to help you? ***
- Web analytics measurement planning and implementation:
Google Analytics and Universal Analytics setup, fixing tracking issues, campaign URL tagging, events, goals, conversion funnels, ecommerce tracking, cross-domain tracking, , filters, custom variables, content experiments, intelligence alerts, Google Tag Manager,... - you name it.
- Custom reports and dashboards:
Advanced segments, Google Analytics Core Reporting API, report integration into Google Spreadsheets, multi-channel attribution modeling,...
- Data analysis and conversion optimization:
Understand where your site visitors come from, what they do, why they do it and how to more out of them. Get data-driven insights for your business decisions. Build hypotheses based on your data, A/B test them, get a conversion lift. Repeat and drive continual improvement of your website performance.
- PPC campaign setup, optimization and management:
I am highly proficient with PPC campaign management for English speaking countries, both AdWords and Bing Ads. I have been managing dozens of PPC accounts from smaller to even 7-figure monthly budgets since 2004.
*** Why me? ***
- Skilled web analyst with proven track record and excellent exam results (92% in the latest version of Gooogle Analytics IQ certification, top results in relevant oDesk tests)
- Strong ability to explain user behavior and suggest recommendations for conversion rate and revenue boosts.
- Seasoned 5.00 star oDesker with 3000+ hours worked. I know what level of service you deserve.
- Usually online and available 14 hours a day, from 8 am to 10 pm CET (Central European).