Expert C# Desktop and Web Applications Developer
Last active: 16 days ago
Thank you for visiting my profile! I am passionate .NET programmer from Russia, Saint-Petersburg. My city has quite a small number of sunny days in summer and very frosty winter, so I have plenty of time to sit at my computer and either code something, or learn new things in programming world.
I have been working since 1999, that make me 15 years experience in IT industry. But I think that my profesional carrier started at 2004 with my first coding for a commercial project. Since then I learned different programming languages like Pascal, C/C++, Lua and finally in 2006 I got my hands on C#. That year I fall in love with this language, and I decided to specialize in C# and .NET stack.
Thus now I am the seasoned developer in Microsoft's C# and .NET technologies, with working experience for international companies (most of the time I worked in outsourcing companies), and this list includes companies from USA, Denmark, and Czech Republic.
From time to time I like to come out of the box and take a look at other options, like Ruby (Ruby on Rails and RubyMotion).
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Gang of Four Design Patterns: Decorator, Factory, Strategy, State, etc
- SOLID principles (IoC/DI is my favorite)
- UI patterns: MVC and MVVM
- LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects
- Microsoft Patterns and Practices: Prism
- WinForms and WPF, XAML
- Third party UI controls for WPF: WPF toolkit, Telerik, Infragistics, DevExpress
- ORM frameworks: EF (code first), LINQ to SQL (DB first), nHibernate, iBatis
- Databases: MS SQL (SQL Express and SQL 2008 R2), MySQL, SQLite
- Source control tools: Git, Mercurial, SVN, CVS, TFS
- XML, XSLT, JSON, YAML
- Tools: Visual Studio, Resharper, SQL Management studio
- Xamarin for iOS (business applications, and game engine Cocos2d)
- Passionate coding
- Always willing to learn
- Very communicative
- Not afraid to make decisions and take responsibility
- Team player
So in case if you got interested, don't hesitate to contact me about your