NLP specialist, AI enthusiast
Last active: 06/17/2014
I am researcher and developer specializing in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in general. I am part of an experienced team of young engineers eager to face new challenges and create intelligent software. Check out our agency here: http://semantickle.com.
I've worked on a wide range of software development from academic research through end-user and real-world industry products.
* Expert level of text processing, data modeling, text analytics,
Lexical Semantics, Information Retrieval/Extraction
* Understanding content - extraction of patterns and facts by
applying Natural Language Processing techniques;
* Uniform document retrieval - quick, easy and uniform access to
all data needed by your business case (internet and intranet crawling; screen-scrapping);
* Automated & distributed data collection frameworks
* Sentiment Analysis, Opinion Mining
* Content spinning and natural language generation
* Identifying & capturing trending topics using n-gram analysis
* Discourse analysis and pragmatics
* Experience in using open source frameworks like NLTK, WordNet,
VerbNet, Stanford CoreNLP, SimpleNLG, CLiPS pattern, Scikit-learn, numpy, scipy
* Professional Web data mining
I also have a passion for working in startups, in innovative environments and in research.
I have a masters degree in Artificial Intelligence and a bachelors degree in computer science.
Don't hesitate to contact me, check out my blog or view my CV: