MD VIQAR UDDIN
System Administrator/ Desktop Support / Network Administrator
Since May, 2012 I have been living a "Networker" Life. I acquired CCNA certification in Nov, 2012 and since been preparing for CCNP and consequently for CCIE.
Some of my key skills include:
Well versed in Routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP & RIP and Layer-2 technology like Frame-relay.
• Good knowledge of Switching technology including STP, RSTP, PVSTP, MSTP
• Good Knowledge of Redundancy protocol like HSRP, GLBP, VRRP etc.
• Basic knowledge of Firewall like ASA and PIX.
• Designing network connectivity and ip addressing scheme for different topologies.
• Routers worked on: Cisco 3600, 2600, 2500, 1841, 2811 Series Routers.
• Switches worked on: Cisco Catalyst 3750, 3560, 3550, 2950 Series Switches.
My professional role has made me familiar with Windows Administration, skills such as Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS,etc.
Besides my core competency i am also open for other jobs such as
computer related jobs, preferably Data Entry (Online/Offline) , Data Entry into Software Program and Application, Any Network related queries , Help in Lan setup, Internet Research and Back Office Support, Mailing List Development etc.