Juan Rey Mendez
· Proven experience as a computer professional on small and large corporations.
· Proactive person with a strong work ethic and great learning skills.
· Solid experience in network/hardware/software/operating systems troubleshooting, technical support, servers deployment, virtualization and maintenance, and design of security oriented systems.
· Deep knowledge of object oriented programming paradigm and software design patterns.
· Degree's final project based on Network and Operating System's security
Specialties:- Multiple language speaker (Spanish, English, German)
- Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox)
- Web servers (Apache, MS-IIS)
- Mail servers (Exchange, Kerio)
- DBMS Administration (MS-SQL, MySQL)
- Programming (C, C++, C#, Java, Shell scripting, Powershell)
- O.S. (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows XP, Vista, 7)
- Network administration (DHCP, DNS, RIP, Policy routing)
- Network Security (DMZ, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Squid proxy, Honeypots)
- Network Troubleshooting