Result driven professional with 4 years of extensive experience
Last active: 09/02/2014
RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) Cert. No. 805009559541688
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Cert. No.: - C972-2652
MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator) Cert. No.:- C972-2659
CentOS-4,5,6 and Virtual Environment
Servers : Apache, Mysql, Squid, Samba, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP
Protocols : SMTP, POP3, FTP, SSH
Networking : OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP (TCP, UDP, and ICMP)
Windows installation as normal, RIS, Unattended installation, and manage them. Manage and configure various types of H/W devices in windows XP.
Manage user permission’s and user security.
Handle Device and Disk Management Utilities. Manage Print Servers
Windows Server installation and Managing registration. Windows Server configuration SUS Server
Windows Server Security and User permission’s.
Windows Server Print Configuration
Windows Web Server Configuration Windows Server Managing Disk Optimizing Windows Server 2003 Administrating Terminal Services System Recovery Function’s
Managing Exchange server
CURRENT JOB PROFILE:
1. Designing Backup Strategy & ensuring scheduled / unscheduled backups as per
2. Installing and configuring Operating Systems, Application Software, Anti Viruses
3. Managing disk space, user profile creation and user rights management.
4. Configuring and maintaining personal web server and mail server.
5. Configured and maintained LAMP server.
6. Configured 389 Directory Server for centralize authentication.
7. Configured and maintaining Mail server, Apache web server, DNS server,
Mysql Database server, Backup server and NFS server.
8. Maintained and configured Postfix Mail server. SSH or windows Putty ssh client.
9. Configured and maintaining CSF (config server firewall) firewall on Linux servers.
10. Maintaining and configured Samba server to shared data for windows and Linux
11. Creation, modification, granting permission and deletion of the users on the server.
12. Maintaining and configured DHCP and Proxy server.
13. Maintained and configured MRTG Graphs to check bandwidth utilization. Maintained
and configured NTP server.
Configured and Manage Windows and Linux Virtual Boxes with Linux Virtualization, VMware and Oracle Virtual Box tool.
Build an IT infrastructure of 250 Nodes (Wired and Wireless)
Troubleshooting problems pertaining to Performance Tuning, Network Administration, Application Conflicts and System Bugs.
Installing and configuring Operating Systems, Application Software, Anti-Viruses & Hardware. Addressing queries regarding the Information System / Software & extending support to the clients including maintenance of hardware / software.