Last active: 12/13/2014
Over 3 + years of experience specialized in System Administration working on Redhat Linux, Cent OS, Ubuntu, Debian Squeeze and Windows environments.
• Installing, Configuring and Managing Linux Servers.
• Perform both interactive and automated installations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Installation and Configuration of host and guest OS on VMware ESXi.
• Installation and Configuration of Mysql, PHP and Apache.
• Maintain & Manage various services running in Linux system which include Apache Web server, Proxy server(Squid), firewall etc.
• Experience in Installation and configuration of Iredmail Mail Server.
• Experience setting up and managing instances in Amazon AWS.
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS components including; EC2, S3, Elastic IP’s and Cloudfront.
• Maintaining Linux Quota System.
• Creating Users and Groups with special permissions.
• Backup & Restoration by using tar and rsync.
• Implementing firewall policy using Iptables.
• Experience in implementation of Squid Proxy with access control lists and Squid Guard a proxy filtering utility.
• Web servers (Apache), Virtual hosting and User Authentication. Use of HTTPS to make secure transaction.
• Automate task with cron.
• Manage software on the system using yum, rpm tools and apt-get .
• Performance monitoring using various tools likes top, netstat, vmstat and iostat.
• Installation and confirmation of network monitoring tool Nagios for both Windows and Linux.
• Configure, generate and restore daily/weekly/monthly backup using cron jobs.
• Knowledge of Installing and configuring Active Directory & DNS.
• Experience in Installation and configuration of Lyris List Manager on Windows for bulk Mailing.
• Basic knowledge of Windows server 2003 and 2008 configuration and maintenance.
• Perform server migration, backup and restore management.
• Disk Management, partitioning tools like fdisk.
• Network Servers: Good knowledge on DHCP, DNS, Apache, Send mail & Squirrel mail, Squid, FTP, NFS and Samba.
• System Administration: Good knowledge on partitions & device management, Virtual Memory, Software RAID0, RAID1 &RAID5, Logical Volumes (LVM), RAID+LVM, User Quota , YUM