Last active: 12 days ago
My name is Mike.
I have 5+ years of experience in web developing as well as extensive programming skills.
I believe in having a good time while doing what I love, and I do love what I do.
What I know:
1. Programming language:
- PHP (Yii, CI) – middle level;
- Java (SE, ME) – junior level.
2. Photoshop - user standart level.
3. VCS: SVN, Git.
4. Web-technology: HTML5 (Bootstrap, Materializecss), CSS3, Less, Rest, chrome extensions development, google maps api, payment systems.
5. The principles of web-application working. The principles of client-server interaction and the functioning of database.
6. Databases: MySQL.
7. Design Patterns (MVC).
What I can do:
1. Design and develop algorithms for web-applications;
2. Configure HTTP/FTP (Apache, Nginx);
3. Develop expert and clean code;
4. Develop a cross-browser and an adaptive front end;
5. Optimize MySQL-queries;
6. Integrate web-applications with third-party services;
7. Write an unit-tests;
8. Work with different IDE (NetBeans, Sublime text, PhpStorm);
9. Work with some bug-trackers (Jira, Redmine);
10. Read and develop English documentations and correspond on English.