SEO Consultant - Website administrator - Translator
Last active: 04/28/2014
Organized, driven, creative.
Through my work experience and academic background, I have gained significant collaboration and teamwork as well as team leading skills.
Deep and quick understanding of new technologies.
Keen interest in social media, mathematical programming and decision making, foreign languages.
Diploma / Master’s (M. Eng.) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
Diploma Thesis: «Search Engine Optimization»
Introduction of the diploma thesis into the course of Digital Enterprise Management, as an additional chapter and set of lectures
Currently: Studying for MBA "Techno-economic Systems", NTUA
w/ Scholarship from IKY (Greek State Scholarships Foundation)
SEO and Website & Content Administration professional experience
Excellent on-site Search Engine Optimization and link-building knowledge and skills, with many years of experience with numerous and successful SEO projects, as well as website administration and content management and writing experience.
A few sample SEO and website administration projects:
Translation professional experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek, English and French.
Greek: native language
English: Certificate of Proficiency in English, University of Cambridge and University of Michigan
French: - Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) 1er degré / B2 equivalent
Freelance English to Greek and Greek to English translation services over the last 4 years (2009 – 2013)
Content management and translation in English / multilingual websites
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Students Convention 2.0 (2008), 3.0 (2009), 4.0 (2010).
- 1st Search Engine Optimization Workshop, Athens (2009)
- Various Photoshop and Image Processing Seminars (2009 - 2011)
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exams - US English (2010)
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2012 Student Contest: 4th place
- Google Online Marketing Challenge 2012
- 5th Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship in E-Business Student Contest "Ennovation 2012": 4th - 10th place (finals)
- "Entrepreneurship Hubs" Scholarship, by General Secretariat for Youth, Hellenic Ministry of Education (2013)
Web development languages: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, XML.
Programming languages: Pascal, C, Java, MIPS (Assembly), LAD & STL (PLC)
Software: Matlab, GAMS, Relux, Siemens Simatic Step7, Microsoft Office
Content Management Systems: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Tae kwon do, basketball, swimming, tennis, football
Music, cinema and photography
Literature and science books
Social media & networking