My name is Heather, I recently obtained my BS in Business Administration with a cognate in Project Management. In addition I am an Army spouse, which makes virtual work perfect for my lifestyle. I utilize strong successful managerial experience in Operations and Project Management. Eight years impressive success in running company-wide operational functions and leading large scale projects, from inception to successful completion, while making/executing sound strategic decisions. In addition, I am dedicated with a strong interest in working with my employer to enhance teamwork among staff members. Always willing to teach and mentor peers, while remaining open to constructive criticism and advice.
• Tracking A/R and A/P and reporting weekly on progress, Profits & Loss, and expense reporting.
• CRM management via Infusionsoft
• Assigned tasks to team members and oversaw project progress
• Data mining and analysis
• Drafting and implementation of policies and procedures
• Managed online presence to develop company image, including SEO practices and website development
• Marketing and communication for all products, both pre- and post-release
• Product Management and development of additional levels of service offerings, analysis of services, marketing analysis and scope.
• Reviewing additional business opportunities for expansion, marketability, and drafting business plans for products to be pursued, inclusive of financial forecasting, marketing plan, and project execution.
• Oversee product development and management from idea inception to product completion
• Product cost/benefit analysis, market analysis to ensure product relevance to market
• Management of project scopes and contract proposals.
• Management of project budgets and insurance of profitable execution of each project.
• Risk analysis and redirection of projects.
• Hired and supervised a team of developers through inception to completion of projects
Human Resource Management
• Lead the ideation, development, and launch of new HR initiatives.
• Managed new and existing HR initiatives across fast-moving, cross-functional teams with a focus on execution.
• Manage accounting processes for AR/AP, payroll, bookkeeping, and expense processing.
• Assist managers and employees in resolving employee relation issues.
• Coach managers and employees in the interpretation and application of human resource policies and procedures.
• Establish a shared vision among team members and across the company through team-specific and company-wide programs.
• Specified and researched initiatives with long-term impact and sustainability in mind.
• Worked closely with all teams and employees to solve problems, communicate initiatives, and ensure seamless integration of new team members.
• Effective use of data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of all HR programs.