QA Specialist Manual/Automated/Mobile/Performance Testing
Last active: 1 day ago
★ 5230+ UpWork Hours ★
★ Professional Summary ★
- 10+ years of testing and quality assurance experience, in a variety of industries and environments.
- Experienced people manager of on-shore and off-shore teams, including hiring, mentoring, and performance appraisals. Extensive experience in SDLC process development and implementation.
- Experienced in multiple industries including ISV, telecom, insurance, banking, finance, government, and utilities. Environments include web, client/server, and mobile.
- Experienced in developing and implementing comprehensive SDLC and test methodologies department wide and company wide.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of motivating and developing team leaders and team players. Experienced using on-shore, off-shore, and mixed teams.
- Proven hands-on experience with quality assurance practices, including project plan development, test strategy development, test plan development, test case & test data review, and test automation.
- Experienced in defining, designing, creating, & executing performance tests, including load tests, volume tests, stress tests, endurance tests, scalability tests, etc.
- Creative problem solver with advanced analytical, planning, and scheduling skills with a focus on timely delivery.
★ Strengths ★
- Very flexible and adaptable to change.
- Responsible, operate with integrity and team work.
- Learning attitude and logical approach.
- Computer literacy skills in programs that applicable to role, solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.