IT Consultant,Data Analyst, Project Manager (Software Dev. or Website)
Last active: 08/11/2011
Summary Of Skills:
- Internet Marketing
- System Analysis
- Website Project Management - People management ( from content writers, SEO specialist, developers and customer support people)
- Website Project Management - Project Planning (identifying problems, providing solutions, identifying required resources, creating SOPs etc.)
- Article Writing - Technology
- Website Development (wordpress theme, php, mysql)
- Webmaster ( full website management, from buying domain, hosting, installing wordpress etc)
- Back end Development (Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, stored procedure etc.)
- Android Advanced knowledge (Rooting, Android Support, S-off etc.)
I have been working in the IT industry for more than 5 years and had worked as an IT Consultant - Specializing in software development with some of the biggest IT companies locally such as RCG IT and Fujitsu - Weserv.
All of the clients I was involved with are off shore, usually based in the US and Singapore, so working and communicating with clients on the said locations is what I am really familiar with.
Last year, I quit my job as an IT consultant to become a full time internet marketer and technopreneur, managing my own websites. I studied everything to be successful online including skills to run a website, SEO, traffic generation, social networking etc.. this is to equipped myself with the knowledge and be able to evaluate people in case I need to hire one for a specific task.
I joined oDesk to sharpen my skills and to share my knowledge with the companies I'll be working with.