Senior Perl Developer
Last active: 4 months ago
A dedicated web developer with 16 years of experience in web technologies, including 13 years of programming using Perl. I specialise in backend development with extensive use of open source tools.
Primary areas of expertise:
- High-load web projects on Linux; SaaS
- Perl: "modern perl", Mojolicious, Mojo::IOLoop, AnyEvent, Catalyst, Moose, Moo, DBIx::Class, Mason, Test::Class, JSON::XS, Devel::NYTProf, mod_perl, etc.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Servers: Nginx, Apache, etc.
- Version control: SVN, git
I'll be glad to start a new project for you, or improve and fix existing code and database structure of your application. Be it a heavy loaded web-project, or a small script for everyday or one-time use.
You will get very clean, readable, well-documented and easily maintainable code written with best programming practices.
Ready to work in a team or as a standalone programmer/consultant.