Linux programming and administration expert
Last active: 20 days ago
My goal is to extend experience and earn some money.
Relevant experience concerned programming and administrating Linux and Embedded Linux systems (routers, modems, thin clients, etc).
Programming languages C, C++, Perl, Bash, PHP, Python, Ruby, Lua, etc.
- networking (TCP/UDP, kernel level, mail filters, network plugins, DNS servers, etc);
- kernel programming and debugging;
- deep debugging and profiling of code;
- video processing;
- web development (PHP, Ruby);
- have interest in any other kind of Linux concerned programming.
As to administration I have high level of experience in awk, grep, ssh, sendmail, postfix, mysql, apache, nginix, init scripts, kernel, drivers, udev, VPN, setting DNS, controlling anti-spam systems and settings, etc.