Last active: 1 day ago
WORKING EXPEIENCE: (Since October 2007 to Present)
● Worked as the Team Leader for the Business IT Helpdesk at Inbay Ltd. (6 Team Members, 47 Cooperate Clients in the UK – Windows, MAC and Linux based networks)
● Worked as the Team Leader for the SMB/SME Division at Eureka Technology Partners (4 Team Members, 8 Cooperate Clients - Windows based networks).
● Worked as a Systems Administrator at Eureka Technology Partners. Was involved in providing support for several Domain Environments in the US and UK. Managing all servers (DC, Exchange Servers, Terminal Servers, SQL Servers, etc.) including Backup Exec as the main backup solution.
● Worked as an IT Support Executive at Eureka Technology Partners. Provided support for US and UK clients, troubleshooting software and hardware related issues. This included all aspects of Desktop issues including troubleshooting and configuring Routers and Printers (Wired/Wireless).
● Worked as a Customer Service Executive at INNODATA-Isogen. Obtained overseas project related training in the Netherlands conducted by the Publishing Giant in Europe SWETS.
Hands on Experience
• Windows Server 2003 – 2008 R2 (Testing implementations with Server 2012)
o Successfully lead 2 migrations from Server 2003 to Server 2008 R2
• Exchange 2003 – 2010 SP1 (Testing implementations with Exchange 2013)
o 2 Successful Exchange 2003 – 2010 migrations and one disaster recovery (Restoring a dead exchange server from ground level with no loss of data)
• Deploying, Configuring, Managing Hyper-V (as a Hyper Visor Solution)
• Deploying, Configuring, Managing and Upgrading ESXi (as a Hyper Visor Solution)
• Deploying and Configuring LAMP, Samba, FTP, Torrentflux with Ubuntu Server (Production Use)
• Deploying and Configuring pfsense as a Router/Firewall appliance with Multi-WAN load balancing and failover, Clustering for H/A, Web Proxy (SQUID), ntop (network monitoring)
• Working experience with CISCO routers and switches (Not involved in complex configurations)