Freelance Copywriter and Content Writer
Last active: 1 day ago
After 10 years of business and technical writing, I decided it was time to expand my horizons! In 2012, after 3 years of study and training, I transitioned into copywriting.
I offer the following copywriting and content services:
- web copy (including product descriptions, bio pages, landing or lead capture pages, etc.)
- white hat SEO
- press releases
- social media
- and more
My background includes process and procedural writing in the area of quality assurance documentation, including fraud, abuse, and waste prevention, document control, and continual improvement, as well as other related areas. I've found this skill set translates well into writing quality copy for my clients.
Here are a few more things about me (and how I work) to help you determine if I am a good fit for your job:
1. I have a "planner" type personality, so I will likely have questions for you to clarify your job.
2. Once I'm hired, you will not need to micro-manage me. I will communicate updates to you on a regular basis, so I am an ideal fit for clients who need me to take a project and run with it.
3. Once hired, I will send you a creative brief to complete that will give me the details I need to complete your job.
I am an ethical copywriter. I will not write copy for the following topics:
1. unproven medical claims or unapproved supplements, such as hoodia
2. pornography or erotica topics
I look forward to working with you!