Drupal Back-end and Frontend Developer
Last active: 3 months ago
I'm computer science engineer specialized on Web development, with several skills and abilities on software development, analysis and design of information systems, databases management. However, most of my experience has been focused on web programming with emphasis on back-end and front-end development in Drupal CMS. I’ve been involved in several projects such as: Multi-domain sites,Social websites, Migrations from D6 to D7 and mostly Websites from scratch.
I have experience developing the features as follow:
- Google Maps and Google vizualization API widgets.
- Multi-step AJAX forms with Ctools integration
- Creation of custom entities, schemes.
- Views altering and creation of custom views handlers.
- Experience in migrations Drupal to Drupal
- Development of Drupal 7 websites from scratch.
- Maintenance and new features development in Drupal 7 sites built in the past.
- Multi-domain websites using Domain-access module.
- Content migration from a .NET website and XLS files to a Drupal 7 website developed from scratch.
I've implemented a range of PSD designs using XHTML markup and CSS/jQuery techniques.
I've developed layouts and themes for:
- CMS: Drupal 7, Joomla!
- .NET (Master Pages)
- Cake PHP, Frameworks based on PHP.
My front-end work is characterized by:
- Crossbrowser Compatibility (MSIE7+, Chrome, FX, Safari)
- div based layout with CSS
- XHTML Valid
- Pixel Perfect layout as mockups.
I have a high eye for details, I'm proactive, always open to learning. I'm interested in new challenges and looking forward to work with.