Threat Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Security professional with more than five years experience working with corporate sized networks and high level data breaches where communication and being detail oriented is essential. Currently providing data analysis, threat monitoring and detection services to several clients ranging from large international firms to medium sized start ups. Undergraduate education heavily involved security research primarily focusing on tracking malware that is largely affecting financial industries and testing network penetration techniques. As a researcher and consultant I have unique and resourceful insight into computer and network forensic methods, handling data breach and incident response, and managing best security practice.
SKILLS and PROFICENCY:
• Proficiency in network analysis and using network security tools having provided log analysis and host intrusion detection services.
• Capable of installing, configuring SIEM’s such as Alienvaults OSSiM and USM product.
• Familiarity with analyzing and investigating computer or network intrusions.
• Providing response and mitigation of breaches, threats and other incidents.
• Knowledgeable about handling and performing forensic analysis tasks (Intrusion detection, malware analysis and/or data breach mitigation).
• Certified Access Data Examiner with 3+ years’ experience using Digital Forensics techniques and tools (Access Data, Encase, FTK, and ProDiscover).
• Maintenance and security of network hardware and data centers.
• Experience with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems.
• Security and Forensic dedicated Operating Systems including Backtrack, Kali Linux, REMnux and Sans Sift workstation.
• Writing formal reports and other detailed technical documentation.
• Experience performing command line shell scripting.
• Proficient with virtualization setup including VMWare Workstation, VirtualBox and Proxmox.
• Experience with a suite of network, web application vulnerability and penetration testing tools including Nmap, GFI LANguard, Metasploit, Wireshark, RIPS PHP scanner, Websploit, and Nessus.
• Data recovery experience for RAID/SAN environments, desktop, laptops and mobile devices.
• Extensive knowledge on data destruction tools such as DBAN and Easis Data Eraser.