Java artist (Spring/Play, MongoDB/MySQL, REST, TDD, etc)
I am a passionate and agile-minded software engineer who is scurpulous about the details. Starting to code Java since my 2nd course at University and got «Thinking in Java» by Bruce Eckel almost by heart, I am totally contributed to Web development for the recent 3 years. I am a big fan of cool things like enterprise sites, e-commerce applications, restful services, etc and I believe that TDD will change the world for the better.
My recent achievments:
- successfully released into production portal for religious people (job search, education, q&a, news etc) as a lead java developer \ team lead in team of 2 developers and 1 qa;
- successfully launched a 2.0 version (business logic redesign, ui redesign) of b2b portal as a java developer in team of 5 developers and 2 qa;
- designed and developed powerful scalable solutions for the recommending system (Java, MongoDB) that was proven to be successful in the highload application (ukrainian job search startup);
- winner of city and regional ACP ICPC.
I can realize your idea in the form of great application, finish or even refactor existing one using next areas:
1. Programming languages:
- Java (main);
- HTML & CSS (additional).
- Spring (very experienced), Play (good knowledge);
- Apache tiles (experienced), Thymeleaf (experienced), Scala templates (good knowledge);
- Jquery (good knowledge), Ajax (good knowledge);
- Morphia (very experienced), Hibernate (experienced);
- JUnit (experienced), TestNG (good knowledge), Mockito (good knowledge);
- Selenium (experienced), Thucydices (good knowledge).
- MongoDB (certified developer);
- MySQL (experienced).
4. REST and XML:
- Jackson (experienced), Gson (good knowledge);
- DOM, SAX and JAXB.
5. SDKs and APIs:
- Youtube, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets;
- Maxmind geoip.
5. other cool stuff which i'm using every day or have good experience in it:
- Apache Jmeter;
- Git, Svn;
- Redmine, Jira;
- Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity;