Freelance Resume Writer/Copywriter
Last active: 1 day ago
Design and develop executive-level résumés and cover letters for client base across cross-functional industries, including business development, sales, marketing, and public relations. Personally engage all clients to define job-search goals and initiate conversations to divulge information to add value to the client experience. Directly accountable for guaranteeing resume language is in compliance with current best practices established by both the Professional Association of Résumé Writers and proprietary guidelines.
• Consistently meet deadlines in assembling a final product for clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word formatting and resume style guidelines.
• Effectively communicate clients’ interests and professional experience.
• Research and adapt resumes to convey clients’ skill sets in a diverse range of fields with a specific focus on Marketing, Sales, Communications, and Executive-caliber resumes.
• Research up-to-date information on current resume guidelines and templates.
• Communicate with each client to assess needs, develop rapport, and provide an excellent final product.
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects at one time while ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and depth in each resume design.
Published on Forbes.com for article, "Five Reasons Your Resume Is Not Getting Noticed."