SQL Server database development, RFID/NFC. Microsoft technology C#
I have 7 years of experience in developing wide range of applications integrating RFID technology for Hospitality and Healthcare domain along with SQL Server Database development experience.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST ON SQL SERVER MCTS-70-433
Into Database development -
1. MCTS 70-433 Microsoft certified technology Specialist developer on SQL Server 2008 R2. Microsoft Certification ID : 9390673
2. 6.5 years of experience into SQL Server, .NET(C#, Winform, Web)
3. Experience in performance tuning, SQL Profiler, Query optimization by looking execution plans, database statistics, indexes etc.
4. Thorough understanding of T-SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, views, partitioning and other database objects.
5. Designed complex data models for OLTP systems.
6. Worked on multi-terabyte database servers with table size from few million records to 1.5 billion records.
7. Self-Starter, Team worker - StackOverflow contribution (300+ Questions, 100+ Answers) including SQL Server, .NET
8. Worked on Banking and Finance domain in companies including (Bank Of America, Standard & Poor's)
9. Written blog post on Indexing, Joins in SQL Server.
10. Worked on MSBI(SSIS, SSRS)
(User: 1010665, Access Code: ShantanuGupta)
Youtube videos created by me
Into application development, I have an exposure on various devices which includes
1. UHF readers- Alien Reader(ALS-9900) 915 MHz, Unitech handheld reader(RH-767) 860-960Mhz, Window CE 5.0)
2. HF proximity readers- Fieg(ID IS C.PR101-USB) 13.56 MHz, RFIDEAS
3. Centrak readers for RFID locating
4. Active/Passive tag e.g. wrist bands, ID badges, key tags, centrak tags some of which includes reading writing on tag memory.
5. Magnetic Script reader- Credit card, debit card reading
6. OCR- Passport - Driver’s license scanning
7. Web camera integration
8. Notification- Email, SMS, Facebook Integration
9. Virtual keyboard- Eyesboard for Touch screen applications
10. Thermal printing- XID printer for label printing, card printing