Software Engineer, experience with Embedded C/C++, Linux system dev.
Last active: 12/15/2014
Hi, My name is Sergey.
In my repository https://bitbucket.org/Sambist, are a few of the projects that I've developed.
I believe my strong points are my Creativeness and Punctuality.
My first goal when I working on project will always be to meet your needs and deadline.
When working on a new project, I like to do deep analysis of the project and speak with the client about all issues , so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
Since 2013, I worked in EKTOS, project for the realtime controll system Fuel Cells station. I developed Low level part and middle ware part for realtime system and build Linux distribution, write Linux system utiles for embedded system.
• Knowledge: Embedded C/C++;
Software & Technologies:
• RTOS: FreeRTOS, CTL;
• OS: Linux;
• Libraries: STL, ISOAgLib
• Linux Build System: OpenEmbedded, OpenWRT.
• Microprocessor architecture: AVR, STM32, LPC17xx, I.MX28;
• Development Environments and Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, GCC, IAR Embedded work bench;
• Communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, RS232, CAN;
• VCS: Git, SVN;
• Bug/Issue trackers: Redmine;
• Other: OOP, POSIX, Bash;