Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, CRM, SharePoint and Salesforce
Last active: 21 hours ago
Having experienced with very large multi-million dollar projects for few multibillion dollar company for their ERP projects using MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2. Also works with AX 2009.
AX Manufacturing specialist
MS Business Solution Architect with over 11 years of industry experience in delivering various high-quality internet applications and services, scaling from thousands of users. I am also a Microsoft Technology Specialist (MCTS). I am having expertise on ERP (Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, Accounting) module using AX, NAV and GP. Programming experience with MS Dynamics AX/GP/NAV, .NET, SAAS, SharePoint, MS Dynamics
CRM, WCF, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIA, Asp.Net, C#, MVC, EXT.Net, ERP, Agile-Scrum, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Telerik, Salesforce on high scalability architectures. Good sense of design and usability. Experience in planning, design, development, and management of multidisciplinary teams for web projects.
- Installation & Deployment ( CRM 3.0, 4.0 & CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015)
- Integration and web portal development (WebServices, Plug-ins, APIs)
- Custom Reports ( SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) )
- Data Migration & cleansing from Sugar CRM, Salesforce etc.
- Workflow definition & Development.
- User, system views, Charting Dashboards
- CRM-based business process optimization
- Ongoing support and problem solving
- User Training
- Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of a wide range of SharePoint Applications in MS SharePoint Server 2010 and MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 & SharePoint Server 2003.
- SharePoint custom Development, Workflows, InfoPath, Migration, JQuery and SharePoint Client Object Model
-Expertise in creating/deploying InfoPath Forms, integration with SharePoint 2010/2007 and automating the business process by using Workflow tools like NINTEX, K2 Workflows.
-Expertise in developing Site Templates, Custom Site Definitions, List Definitions and SharePoint Features and SharePoint Solutions using Visual Studio 2010/2008& SharePoint Designer.
-Configuring the SharePoint farm for WFE server, Index Server, Search Server, Search based Apps and load balancer. Installed and configured these servers with SharePoint 2007.
-Expertise in Developing REST Services, External Content Types and BDC Services.
- Created design specs for Security, Taxonomy, Custom Web parts, Context menu features, Content page layouts, Cascading drop down fields, site hierarchy, Site templates, Document library templates
Taxonomy Management, Term store Management, Metadata Management and handling throttling Concepts.
- Designing and implementing solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0/2009/2012,
- Integrating Microsoft Dynamics AX with external systems: SharePoint, CRM,Salesforce,
- Optimizing existing functionalities,
- Dynamics AX administration and upgrading,
- Supporting consultants and users in technical aspects of Dynamics AX
My Key Business Plus+
- Microsoft Certified Experts
- CRM Business Process Experts
- Our proven track-record,supported by loads of successful software implementations/ upgrades.
- Our quality commitment to customer satisfaction means we'll do what it takes to make sure we deliver the results you expect
- Our smaller, more highly-skilled teams work more efficiently, delivering more cost-effective results.
Programming experience with .NET, SAAS, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM, MVC, ASP.NET, WCF, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIA, C#, EXT.Net, ERP, Agile-Scrum, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Telerik, Salesforce on high scalability architectures. Good sense of design and usability. Experience in planning, design, development, and management of multidisciplinary teams for web projects. Autonomous, enthusiastic and results oriented.