• 28 Years in IT inclusive of 15+ Years of experience in SAP.
• Rich SAP experience working from 3.0 to ECC 6.0 versions. Provided end-to-end solutions during Implementation, Rollouts, Data Migration, Up-grade and Support Projects.
• Involved and handled 25 Implementation Projects, 07 Rollouts, 06 Support and 03 Upgrade projects.
• Sound knowledge and exposure to different business process of the Industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Automotive ancillary, Avionics , Building material manufacturer, Cables, Chemicals, Commercial /Tax, Consumer & Industrial Products, Data Security, Defense, Electronics, Energy sector, Hi-tech Industry, IT Sector, Oil & Gas, Media & Entertainment, Mills, Manpower security, Manufacturing (Computer Hardware and vegetable oil), Pharmaceuticals, Retail & Merchandise, Transport Sector and Telecom Industries. Worked on different SAP Industry specific solutions such as Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Chemical, High tech, Oil & Gas, Media, Retail, Travel & Transportation and IS-Telecom.
• Good knowledge in core modules of SAP R/3 and its business processes, cross functionality architecture, system flow and data flow.
• Deep practical & Solid experience in Enterprise Applications system, integration of SAP & Legacy systems, Integration of various independent business processes, Data migration from Legacy to SAP, SAP to Legacy and legacy to legacy systems, Process automation in SAP, optimization and architectural knowledge.
• Ability to provide strategic vision, realization, articulate and closely interact with various groups of project members.
• Strong program management and organizational skills to manage a large program spanning multiple horizontals and offshore locations across India.
• Strong analytical and project management skills in understanding thoroughly the customer business need to interpret, translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, project stake holders, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Strong client orientation.
• Managed efficiently multiple projects as well multi locational projects/assignments concurrently with team members represented both from onsite and offshore (Multi Location).
• Successfully completed many challenging, critical projects/assignments and created conducive environment for long term relationships for the Organization.
• 10+ years of international experience. Travelled and worked in 11 countries (Germany, France, UK, Belgium, US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Bangladesh). Quickly adapted to different overseas work culture and ethics seamlessly.
• Experience in handling multiple Japanese projects and succeeded in meeting the expectations. Sensitization to Japanese culture helped in managing onsite project at Tokyo and helped in successful completion of the project.
• Developed an integrated custom SAP product for one of the big 4 oil refinery industry client in Japan to post transactions automatically covering complete business process in P2P, PP, PM and QM. Clint made huge savings in terms of investment on long run.
• Developed a custom SAP product for a big US aviation client, covering complete P2P processes (Covering MRP Run, PR, RFQ, Quotation, Vendor evaluation and picking, Source list update, PO/Contract) to post and update transactions automatically in SAP as well interfaced with 3rd party web application linking Vendor partner systems. Client made huge profits of USD 5 million by marketing to other entities.
• Involved right from designing, building, testing and implementing an INTOS (Integrated Online System) ERP product for Indian Clients.
• Many occasions took over projects at critical and crucial juncture and won client confidence and brought stability with an aim to provide value to the clients, projects as well to the parent Organization.
• Earned very good name and respects from all the clients from European, American, and Asian clients for my project management skills, quality work, in depth knowledge on technicality, quick understanding of their problems and best possible solutions applied to their problems. Our Company got a long term business opportunity from Japanese and Korean clients for the appreciation of my good work. Become responsible for the group account and all their projects.
• Responsible for complete client account.