Mohd Hafiz Selamat
SAP BASIS Administrator
As SAP Basis Administrator, responsible for installations, upgrades, system copy, client copy, support package updates, troubleshooting, user administration, security & authorizations, background job management, spool administration, system monitoring , configuring & managing transport management system.
Professional certificate/training attended;
• ITIL Foundation (Certified)
• Aptech Certified Computer Professionals - Cosmopoint
• SAP TRAINING ATTENDED
• ADM950_62 Secure SAP System Management
• ADM960_73 SAP NetWeaver AS – Security
• ADM940_72 ABAP AS Authorization Concept
• CW19-EGI training for SQL Statement Tuning
• SM200 Change Request Management & Service Desk Configuration
• CW16-EGI SAP Security Optimization Services
• Expert Guided Implementation(EGI)
• SAP Solution Manager For Operations of SAP
• ADM315 Workload Analysis AS ABAP
• SAP FIORI
Working Experience - 7 years with Felda Prodata Systems Sdn Bhd
• Responsible for day to day level 1 support i.e. request handling, transport, incident & problem resolution.
• Support and monitor all DEV,QAS and PRD with multiple OS and DB environment(OS400, Linux, Fujitsu Flex Frame, Microsoft Windows Server, MYSQL Server )
• Support various SAP Systems (ECC6.0, FIORI, Gateway, Solution Manager 7.1)
• Investigate, analyze, perform health checks and troubleshoot customer related issues/incidents
• Execute scheduled changes related to SAP, i.e. change parameter, implement, kernel upgrade, SAP notes, local/remote client copy and etc
• Prepare and review EWA and technical report.
• Configure CCMS monitoring for systems/ Solman Technical monitoring
• Disaster recovery
• Respond to all requests in a timely and efficient manner according to Service Level Agreement
• Report to team lead on service impacting issues and actively participates in follow-up actions to restore service back to normal.
• Provide knowledge sharing sessions to team members.