SAP Basis Consultant
Last active: 2 months ago
• SAP Technology consultant with 4+ years of experience in SAP Basis/Data Migration/Solution Manager/Portal Administration during IMPLEMENTATION, PRODUCTION support and UPGRADE phases.
• Leading Basis team of 15 team member (India) , responsible for landscape delivery , system refresh and SAP patching activities.
• Extensive knowledge in Data Center maintenance/migration.
• Extensive knowledge in SAP Data Migration using LSMW tool.
• Extensive hands on experience in Test Data Migration for ECC and BW systems.
• Extensive hands on experience in SAP Mobile Computing /FIORI (UI5) .
• Hands-on knowledge in SAP Hana Administration and Installation.
• Extensive hands on experience in installation/configuration Hana database Installation (Standalone & High-Availability), SAP Hana Client & Server Installation, SAP Hana Studio Installation.
• Knowledge about Cloud Computing (Basic), PAAS, SAAS, UAAS configurations.
• Extensive hands on knowledge in configuring SAP Instances (EC2) , creating networks ( VPC,VPN etc. ) and storage devices in Amazon Cloud.
• Extensive hands on experience on migrating TREX from Windows to Linux VMware.
• Extensive hands on experience on Database (Oracle) and Net Weaver applications.
• Strong hands on skills in Installation, configuration, post-processing and maintenance of SAP landscapes.
• Implemented, managed and supported 4 full cycles of SAP R3 Tier landscape.
• Extensive experience working in SAP System Upgrade from earlier SAP version to SAP ECC 6.0
• Implemented various SAP application such as ERP, SCM, CLM, GRC, Solution Manager & SAP Net Weaver Basis Technology
• Hands on experience with J2EE Admin tools i.e. SAPINST, SDM, Visual Admin, Config Tool , JSPM and SUM.
• Extensive hands on experience on all aspects of SAP Basis Administration Tasks i.e. Client Copy/Export/Import, System Copy/Refresh, Support Pack upgrades, Kernel Upgrades, Plug-Ins and Add-on installations, applying OSS Notes, Conflict Resolutions Transports (CRT), Spool Administration, Background jobs, Workload Analysis/Performance Tuning, SAP monitoring using CCMS, setup and refined CCMS thresholds, System Monitoring/Maintenance.
• Experience in configuring/executing SAP change control functions including transport management system (TMS) for the system landscape using STMS/Tp. Setting up Transport Routes, Configure Transport Domain Controller & customize Workbench Organizer.
• Hands on experience in Oracle Database Administration covering aspects like Oracle upgrade (10G to 11G), offline/online backups, performing Database recovery, Table space management.
• 5 Full life cycle implementation experience with Go-Live and Post Go-Live support.
• Experienced in leading the team (offshore) and coordinating with onshore.
SAP Skills: SAP FIORI, SAP ECC 5.0/6.0, SAP R/3, Net Weaver 2004/2004s/ 7.0, WAS 6.20, 6.40, BI 7.0, BW 3.5, PI 7.0, XI 3.0,Solution Manager 3.2/7.0/7.1, SAP APO 3.1, SCM 4.0/5.1, CRM 4.0/5.0, SRM 4.0/5.0 and EP 6.0/7.0
Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10G, Oracle 11G
Operating Systems: UNIX (AIX 5.3, AIX 6.1) , Windows NT, Windows 2000 , Windows 2003 , Windows 2007
Tools: SAP (Web Dispatcher, Router, J2EE), Visual Administrator, Config Tool, SAP Upgrade Assistant ,
Oracle Upgrade Assistant, OPatch , MOPatch, BRTOOLS.
Third Party Tools: Putty, Tivoli
Data Migration: TDMS , LSMW
Languages: BASIC, C, C++ , PL-SQL.
SAP Solution Manager Implementation IBM Certification
SAP Process Methods and Tools Basics IBM Certification
SAP Hana Administration and Installation