• Over 5.5 years of functional & technical experience as a SAP PP/MM/WM/QM functional consultant with 1 full life-cycle implementations using SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7. Expertise in the areas of Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Inventory Management (IM) and Warehouse Management (WM).
• Projects : Implementation -01 , Support -02 , Roll out -01
• SOP preparation & implementation for project based industry
• Hands on experience in Business process study, blue printing, functional and technical design, configuration, gap analysis to customizations, unit and integration testing, Go-Live and Post Go-Live support.
• Extensively worked on Material Management such as Master Data, Direct and Indirect procurement, Release strategies, Subcontracting, Third party order processing, Material and Service Contracts, Consignment Purchases, Inter and Intra Stock Transfer orders, Scheduling Agreements, Valuation and Account determination.
• Experience in Inventory Management, Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, Invoice verification, Stock Transfers, Transfer Postings, Material to Material Transfers, Physical inventory, Stock determination, Cycle Counting.
• Experience in enhancing and supporting Logistics Execution applications, this includes shipping, Warehouse management, Inventory management and Transportation.
• Worked on Warehouse Management such as Warehouse structure – Storage types, storage sections, bins, Storage Type Indicators, Interface between WM and IM, Goods movement and material flow – Inward and Outward movements, Stock placement, removal and return rules.
• Experience in SAP SRM EBPsuch as Self service procurement, Workflow, Strategic sourcing, SUS -supplier self service, CCM -catalog content management, XI, contract management, and direct procurement.
• Good understanding and exposure to ABAP/4 programming and development of Interfaces and utilizing for report writing, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), query writing and Data upload.
• Strong working knowledge of EDI, IDOC types, Message types, Partner profiles and Process codes in logistics environment.
• Extensive knowledge on cross functional applications of MM/WM/SD/PP/FI in industrial scenarios.
• Involved in full cycle implementations and SAP upgrades.
• Expertise in developing Testing Scenarios, Integration and Acceptance Testing.
• Worked with end-users and management to solve daily issues, improve existing business process and perform system analysis tasks.
• Strong team player with leadership, interpersonal, presentation skills and communication skills. Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to work under pressure in a highly visible role. Logical thinking, analytical mind and an open mindset and ability.