Last active: 1 day ago
Information Systems Consult/Implementer at MoroccanOil
1. Sap business One and LVsion (Mantis) Consulting and Implementing.
a. Independent management, user requirements analysis, solution definition, system customization and implementation.
b. Managing and participating in preparations and Go-Live of Sap B1 and LVision, for Moroccanoil's Companies and warehouses domestic and abroad.
c. Sql Server 2008 -
i. Reports - Views, Stores Procedures, Functions.
ii. Interfaces - Writing specification documents and Building intercompany interfaces in - SQL, XML, B1i & LVision.
iii. System Blocks - Sql, Transaction Notification & CheckIT.
d. Performing QA tests and ongoing work with the programmers.
e. User support - domestic and abroad.
2. BI - Report development in Crystal Reports and Interactive reports using Xcelsius, combined in Crystal Reports.
2010 - 2012 Guide and Implementer at BeeComm
1. Implementing new developments in the system.
2. Writing specification documents for customers requirements.
3. Coordination of training and implementations for customers.
QA - Web (net asp, xml, js) and head of sales at White Forest
1. Head of sales department at White Forest.
2. QA testing in Web environment, Smoke tests - documents STP, STD, STR. (WhiteBox + BlackBox).
2009 - 2008: Sap R3 Guide at One1
1. Guide at Israeli post office project - E-Learning Training Development in MM / WM Module.
Head of SAP R3 at IDF
1. SAP deputy project manager at the Home Front Command - Logistic modules (MM / WM), CRM, BI and RF's(I-Anywhere technology).
2. Writing specification documents, system customization and implementation.
3. Writing system manuals for domestic users and sub contractors.
4. Project manager with sub contractors.
5. Managing 5 soldiers.