Translator / Interpreter / Localization Expert
Last active: 1 month ago
I have been working as a professional translator & interpreter for more than 10 years now. My graduation year is 2005- from one of the best linguistic universities in Turkey. During my undergraduate years I had the opportunity to pursue various internship programs and to experience the profession in a real-time environment.
I have strong professional ethics and I'm very easy to stick to the requirements of my clients. Either you use my translation or interpreting services, all information will be kept confidential.
I can translate from English Turkish and Turkish English.
I do mostly translate in the following domains:
- General Texts (letters, business emails, conversations etc.)
- Business Administration (administration, HR, PM, economics, finance...)
- Information Technologies
- Software Localization (UIs, web documentations, help pages etc.)
- Electrical and Electronical Appliances (manuals, technical texts)
- Automotive (manuals, technical texts)
- Business and marketing materials (web-site docs, brochures, leaflets..)
- Life-Sciences (medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Multimedia environment (games, game consoles etc.)
- Environment and environmental technologies
- Agriculture (seed industry, lab-testing, breeding, agricultural machinery)
I have extremely positive feedbacks from the a vast majority of my clients.
I have frequently been providing interpreting services as well.
I am capable of providing simultaneous interpreting if requested.
You must understand that simultaneous interpreting requires at least 2 interpreters taking turns in every 20 mins in a specially designed booth.
Either you are visiting Turkey for a business contact or a conference, or you require me to travel with you in other countries, I will be happy to offer my services. I have travelled to more than 30 countries with my clients as an interpreter. Solid references can be provided upon request. I have deep understanding of business and high-level meetings.
Some of the clients I have been offering my interpreting services to:
- U.S. Air Forces in Turkey
- Turkish Ministries of Interior, Energy, Environment, Agriculture, Health, Development.
- European Training Foundation
- EU-OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Agency)
- Serious Organized Crimes Organization of UK
- Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project
- JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation Services of Australia and NZ)
- TIME Magazine
- Johnson & Johnson