.NET (VB.Net and C#) Expert | Front-End Developer| Opensource Activist
Last active: 13 hours ago
Rahul possesses over 10 years of hands-on experience with web, desktop and client-server development over the Microsoft stack.
Specific areas that Rahul has years of industry experience with are:-
- Enterprise portal server e.g. MS Share Point(Configuration & Development)
- Silverlight Development (XAML, WCF, RIA Services, PRISM, MVVM, Expression Blends)
- CMS Frameworks such as NOPCommerce, AspDotNetStoreFront, Umbraco, DotNetNuke
-Third party UI and RAD frameworks such as DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
-Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting tools such as SSRS, SSAL and Crystal Reports
- Unit testing, Integration testing, performance tuning.
- Version Control Systems like GIT, VSS, Team Foundation Server
Rahul's core competency lies with building enterprise applications with ASP.NET and SQL Server. More specifically: C#/VB, Web Forms/MVC, web services/WCF, ADO.NET LinqToSql, Entity Framework, Ajax/JS/jQuery.
He has also dabbed with Python, RoR and Java and his experience with databases stretches outside the realm of SQL based to NoSQL based [mongodb, couchdb]
He also has hands on experience with the Twisted framework and DJango CMS and is an active contributor to the Opensource community.
Rahul has great communication skills and possesses a refined intellect for understanding customer pain points and issues and solving them with a rigorous and methodical approach.