Eman Ali Mughal
14+ Yrs in .NET,MVC 5,WCF,Web Api 2,JQuery, Knockout,SQL Server
Having a strong (4 years) educational background of computer sciences with my professional experience (14 years) in different reputable organization.
• Strong expertise in designing and developing architecture of large scale applications.
• Expert in Visual Studio and .Net framework ranging from 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, Extensively worked in Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012 and now working in 2013.
• Expert in MVC 3, 4 and MVC 5, I have used Razor syntax, worked in strictly bound Views with View models.
• Expert in SQL Server, working since SQL Server 7, worked in 200, 2005, 2008 and 2012. Worked in Stored Procedures, UDF’s, Views, Custom Data type, building complex queries in TSQL.
• Heavily worked in Unit Testing. Have written tests to test the for each layer. Repository, Data Layer, Business WCF layer, Client proxies and Web Api layer.
• Expert in writing mock testing, have written test using mocks, for different layers.
• Have worked in Federated Security for .NET applications. Used ThinckTecture Identity server for WsFederation.
• Have worked in Claims aware applications.
• Worked in adding Html5, Css3 third party themes to MVC applications. Have used Bing Tuning theme, bootstrap and some other Html5, Css3 and Jquery UI themes.
• Have worked on Azure, created websites, Virtual Machines, Databases on window azure and managed them using publish profiles through visual studio 2013.
• Worked in Orchard CMS, and different modules in orchard CMS like content types, themes integrations, Custom content types, Worked with custom CSS changes in Web Matrix, Worked with widgets, Worked with tenants, CSS Image sprites, Worked with Orchard Custom Forms, Search Feature, Content Definitions and Email Settings.
• I have worked in WebApi 2. Using Http GET, PUT, POST and DELETE attributes.
• Developed end-to-end architecture for multi-client applications. Worked in the Repository pattern on top of Entity framework. Then designed business layer using WCF services. On top of service layer there is a layer of Client proxies, and on top those proxies I have a layer of WebAPI 2. Which is then used by MVC 5.
• Have worked in Gated CI Builds on TFS.
• I have heavily worked in JQuery and used different plugins.
• I have worked in Knockout JS, and used its MVVM architecture. Designed Model and ViewModel classes for Knockout aware applications. Designed custom binding handlers for different controls.
• I have learned and worked initially in Angular JS, not worked extensively but have worked on initial level.
• Worked in Jquery Grid. Customize that using different themes.
• Heavily worked in SlickGrid, Customize that to work with knockout, applied custom them and styling. Manipulate columns, developed extensions for different edit formatters.
Ajax 6 methods
2. Have used Ajex.net dll
3. Have used ICallBack Event Handler in .NET 2.0 or higher.
4. Have used Update Panel and script Manager Ajax
5. Have used Jquery Ajax, found this one very power full and maintainable. Used, made ajax requests for http DELETE, GET, POST and PUT.
6. Have Used Ajax with AjacControl Tool Kit.
• Extensively working with source controls, worked in Source Safe, SVN, Git, TFS. I have been working in TFS 2013 with Gate CI Build server and with Azure.
• Experienced in WCF Architecture.
1. Managed and worked exclusively in Sharepoint, WSS and MOSS Development.
2. Developed and manipulate Sharepoint services using SP Object model in Sharepoint 2007.
• Highly skilled in designing solution architectures and have Developed Architecture of large enterprise level software applications.
• Strong Expertise in Application's Analysis, Design and Developments.
• Possess strong English Communication.
• I have also used EntityFramework 4, 5, 6.
• I have worked in all three approaches Entity Framework is using, Database first approach, Model First approach and code first approach.
• I have generated database from Model diagram to and generated classes from T4 templates.
• I have used Code first technique and worked with database migrations.
• Also worked in Google Map history feature.
• Highly skilled .NET Technologies and have developed component based applications. Highly skilled in developing complex architecture both in libraries and on User Interface. Developed enhanced OOL (Object Oriented Libraries) in C#.
• Extensive skills in developing server controls and making complex .net applications.