EXPERT HEALTH WRITER and TRANSLATOR
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a creative writer, researcher and translator. To be a good researcher you need to have a creative mind, so the gap between research and creative writing is not as wide as it first seems. To date I have not disappointed my clients, and will do my best to keep my impeccable work record. I believe I’m the right freelancer for you if you are looking for high quality, original and engaging writing.
Relevant information for research and writing assignments:
- Master's degree from Karolinska Institute, Sweden (awarder of Nobel prizes in physiology and medicine).
- Published author of research articles in English and Slovenian in peer-reviewed journals.
- Lectured at international health care conferences (Hong Kong, Chile, Slovenia), invited as the keynote speaker to one.
- My areas of expertise include health, wellness, psychology, personal development and academic writing in the fields of health care and social sciences.
I’m bilingual (English and Slovenian) and offer accurate and fast translations that keep the original flow and meaning of the text.
Relevant information for translating assignments:
- Worked and lived in both the UK and Slovenia, so am familiar with the natural flow of the languages.
- Specialised in health care and research texts.
- Above average scores on oDesk language tests for native speakers, e.g. vocabulary test.
I’m currently based on a small island in the Gulf of Thailand, which has a stable internet connection. The natural beauty of my surroundings, and the affections of my lovely one-eyed dog help my creative juices flow.