Last active: 4 months ago
Hi, My name is Igor Pavlov.
I am working with VoIP technologies since 2008. From 2013, I'm partially working in cloud PBX project (developing core based on OpenSIPS with load-balancing between asterisks). I have a Bachelors in Radio Engineering from Izhevsk State Technical University, in Russia. Listed below are my experience and skills:
- Kamailio/OpenSIPS: rtpproxy, dispatcher, dialog, htable, auth_db;
- Asterisk: AGI (php, bash), AEL, AMI, CDR, DB (MySQL), faxes (fax2mail), IVR, SIP/IAX/E1(EDSS), dahdi;
- GUI: FreePBX, Trixbox, Elastix;
- OS: Debian, CentOS;
- Linux Administration: firewall, routing, vpn;
- Cisco Switches and Routers configuration (CCNA level);
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.