Software testing field specially web based QA
3 years QA experience testing web, desktop and mobile applications through manual testing procedures.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies.
• Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with sound knowledge of manual software testing and extensive experience in software development methodologies including both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall models.
• Experienced in analyzing Business requirements, technical specifications.
• Proficient in Requirements Analysis, Test Plan Preparation, Test Case Preparation, Test Execution, Defect Management, and Reporting.
• Experience in performance of Positive and Negative, Boundary Values Analysis, Equivalent Classes partitioning, Sanity, Integration, Functional, System, Regression, Retest, Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross–Browser, User Interface and User Acceptance tests.
• Proficient in multiplatform (Windows. Mac OS) and cross browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera) as well as Mobile application testing on different devices browsers.
• Basic SQL skills, can write SQL queries for Backend testing and End-2-End testing.
• Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
• Proven experience using defect tracking systems such as Jira, Bugzilla.
• Experienced in investigating the nature and probable cause of the defects.
• Experienced Testing of Java, PHP, and Ruby on Rails applications.
• Experienced in web services testing (REST).
• Experience in Automating REST APIs using Jmeter.
• Capable of automating functional test using selenium web driver.
• Self- driven and self-motivated person with great communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable working as a member of integrated team as well as independently.