Senior iOS Engineer - Swift / Objective C Programmer
"Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program."
- Linus Torvalds
I try to understand the problems before they are stated.
I try to turn you back from abyss, if you only let me do it.
I believe that communication is a key to success.
I posess 10 years of software development experinece (4 years in iOS) and have prepared many beautiful apps durning that time (see my portfolio). As a former scientist I put enormous pressure on my apps so that they are bug-free and correct.
I augment my skills with techniques borrowed from functional languages (clojure, lisp, haskel) to produce safer and less error-prone programs.
I excel at fast development of bug free apps, totally focusing on the task at hand. I am communicative, open minded and creative.
I have an experience with core iOS technologies, including (but not limited to):
- Apple Watch Apps
- UIKit for creating cool looks
- Core Animation for animating it smoothly
- Media manipulation - CoreAudio, CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics
- Core Data and its integration with various cloud solutions
- REST / SOAP integration
- gps / custom maps
- Bluetooth communication
- Push notifications
- iBeacons (I have worked with Estimote beacons).
I have also worked with some serious 3rd party libraries and services:
- Social sites - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+,LinkedIn
- Cocos2d, Box2D for game programming
- UDK (Unreal Development Kit) for 3D games
- Credit card reader device libraries for credit card payment support
- e-Commerce payment system - Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Saleforce, card.io
- Bugsnag and Crashlytics bug reporting systems
- Parse for quick construction of simple backends.
- AsyncDisplayKit for increasing performance of complex applications
I have experience working with JIRA, Pivotal Tracker and Trello.
I use git as a version control system.
I own some iPhones (ip6, ip5s), Apple Watch and an iPad.
I take good care of application looks on all required screen sizes and device orientations.
I am looking forward to lead the development of interesting and challenging projects.